Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,466 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.290 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (C$2,586) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)