Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,577KM (C$2,770) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)