Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,995KM (C$2,911) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)