Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,523 prices entered by 469 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,679KM (C$2,183) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)