Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,961KM (€1,001) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)