Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06420 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,771KM ($U58,744) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)