Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06462 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,585KM ($U55,482) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)