Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06546 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,692KM ($U56,396) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)