Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05656 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,647KM ($U29,121) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)