Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,578KM (R$ 3,000) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (42 minutes ago)