Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,599KM (R$ 6,318) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (39 minutes ago)