Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,176KM (R$ 5,978) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)