Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 822 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08787 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,703KM (Mex$ 19,378) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 2 hours ago)