Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08544 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 918KM (Mex$ 10,741) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)