Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,220KM (Mex$ 24,700) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)