Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08610 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,355KM (Mex$ 15,735) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)