Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 978 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08489 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,869KM (Mex$ 22,018) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)