Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08499 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,078KM (Mex$ 24,446) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)