Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08745 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 978KM (Mex$ 11,189) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)