Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26922 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,831KM ($b10,514) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)