Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,729KM (COL$4,527,730) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (42 minutes ago)