Cost of living in Montería, Colombia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,699KM (COL$3,051,134) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Yangon costs 12,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)