Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 BAM / JMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,662KM (J$256,574) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)