Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01353 BAM / JMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,326KM (J$245,765) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)