Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01418 BAM / JMD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,424KM (J$241,530) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)