Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 217% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,064KM ($2,957) in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)