Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,319KM (€673) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)