Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,700KM (€2,910) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)