Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01217 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,325KM (108,868 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)