Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01949 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,125KM (109,028 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 1 hour ago)