Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,622KM (122,713 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)