Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,027KM (164,907 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)