Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02062 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,613KM (272,202 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)