Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02052 BAM / LRD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,591KM (272,484 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)