Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,367KM (C$3,242) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)