Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,357KM (Mex$ 15,531) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (42 minutes ago)