Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25232 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,547KM (10,093 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (42 minutes ago)