Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23667 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,502KM (10,573 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (40 minutes ago)