Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27362 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,919KM (14,321 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)