Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23727 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,664KM (7,014 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)