Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24709 BAM / TTD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,786KM (7,228 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)