Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01678 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (Shilling148,081) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (35 minutes ago)