Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01785 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,325KM (Shilling186,316) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (37 minutes ago)