Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01674 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,011KM (Shilling120,191) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)