Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00159 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,828KM (₩3,663,566) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)