Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,346KM (₩1,571,278) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)