Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1346%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 389% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,822KM (2,626,658 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)