Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 303% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 12,096KM (3,775,463 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)