Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1268%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 370% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,453KM (2,869,089 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)