Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1565%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00335 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 475% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 17,260KM (5,158,022 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (34 minutes ago)