Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1347%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 270% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,551KM (1,860,112 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)