Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1529%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 466% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 18,399KM (5,603,705 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (25 minutes ago)