Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1348%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / SOS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 379% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,138KM (2,760,914 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)