Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,203KM ($1,323) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)