Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 160% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,422KM ($2,661) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)