Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.295 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,982KM (C$3,076) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)