Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.347 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,533KM (C$4,108) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)