Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,763KM (C$3,656) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)