Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,239KM (C$2,654) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)