Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.281 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,471KM (2,709 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)