Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,245KM (2,492 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)