Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.233 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,995KM (1,618 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)