Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.232 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,788KM (1,452 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)