Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01379 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,495KM (₨180,918) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)