Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01402 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,895KM (₨135,186) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)