Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01456 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,650KM (₨181,913) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)