Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40809 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,392KM (RM3,411) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)