Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41380 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,640KM (RM6,380) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (41 minutes ago)