Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41697 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,253KM (RM5,404) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (31 minutes ago)