Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42090 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,808KM (RM4,295) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)