Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40897 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,054KM (RM5,022) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)