Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09038 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,387KM (E£ 15,351) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (42 minutes ago)