Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,453KM (1,791 BYN) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)