Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BAM / BYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,845KM (20,293,787 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)