Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,853KM ($2,235) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)