Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.700 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,018KM ($2,363) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)