Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,521KM ($3,062) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)