Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,437KM ($2,949) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)