Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01777 BAM / CVE
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,533KM (142,516 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)