Cost of living comparison between Minatitlan, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08853 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,675KM (Mex$ 30,216) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (39 minutes ago)