Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08454 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,244KM (Mex$ 14,712) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)