Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,863KM ($1,174) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)