Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.702 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,601KM ($2,116) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)