Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.638 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,896KM ($1,158) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (9 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (31 minutes ago)