Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.426 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,850KM (AU$3,401) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)