Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.370 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,553KM (AU$3,324) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)