Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,425KM (AU$1,948) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)