Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,259KM (AU$1,792) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)