Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,951KM (€996) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)