Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,007KM ($3,799) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)