Cost of living comparison between Mexico City, Mexico and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,900 prices entered by 342 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09676 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,570KM (Mex$ 26,560) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)