Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 413 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,374KM (Mex$ 16,248) in Mexicali.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)