Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,673KM (€2,391) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)