Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,160KM (128,709 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)