Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01455 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 929KM (63,832 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)