Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40625 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 963KM (2,370TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)