Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26340 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,099KM (4,173TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (39 minutes ago)