Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08745 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 968KM (Mex$ 11,069) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)