Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08499 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,061KM (Mex$ 24,248) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)