Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11943 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,184KM (ARS $26,660) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)