Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09530 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,186KM (ARS $12,441) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)