Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.601 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,740KM ($1,086) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (32 minutes ago)