Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,780KM ($1,061) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)