Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05675 BAM / UYU
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 916KM ($U16,147) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)