Cost of living comparison between Melitopol, Ukraine and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06993 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,781KM (39,765₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)