Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06169 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,351KM (21,899₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)