Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06514 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,197KM (18,382₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)