Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06279 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,708KM (27,196₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)