Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,797KM (29,748₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (35 minutes ago)