Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,526KM (€1,295) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)