Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,110KM (€1,587) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)