Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,394KM (€1,732) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)