Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,558KM (€795) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Macao costs 1.00 Pataca (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)