Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.819 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,530KM (€1,391) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)