Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,431KM ($1,996) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)