Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,209 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,111KM (AU$1,581) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)