Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,973 prices entered by 533 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.379 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,160KM (AU$3,741) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)