Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17373 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,103KM (6,351 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)