Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18321 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,454KM (13,394 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)