Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02544 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,260KM (₨49,504) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)