Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02319 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,677KM (₨72,341) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)