Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02716 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,767KM (₨101,867) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)