Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42945 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,667KM (﷼ 6,210) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)