Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44297 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,152KM (﷼ 4,858) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)