Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,903KM (COL$3,649,187) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)