Cost of living comparison between Medellín, Colombia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,748KM (COL$4,489,994) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)